| What does this system do?
The Transfer Credit to Purdue University Northwest system is used to view how Purdue University Northwest undergraduate courses compare to those of other institutions across the United States and, in some cases, internationally. Create a report of transfer credit by selecting from transfer institution courses or by selecting from Purdue University Northwest courses. Who should use this system?
Important Information About Transfer Credit to Purdue University Northwest:
- Current or former undergraduate students may use this application to determine how courses at another regionally accredited college or university might transfer to Purdue University Northwest.
- Current or former Purdue students may use this application to determine how courses at another regionally accredited institution might transfer to Purdue University Northwest.
- Purdue University Northwest faculty and advisors may use this application when working with students or advisees to determine how coursework from other institutions might best meet the student's degree requirements.
- The Transfer Credit to Purdue University Northwest system contains thousands of equivalencies and new courses are continually added. If a college or university is not listed or you cannot find a specific course, it does not mean the course will not transfer to Purdue University Northwest. Your course or courses may not have been evaluated yet.
- Not all courses will transfer and/or apply to every major. You must see your academic advisor for additional information about transferring credit to your chosen major.
- Courses listed as 1XXXX, 2XXXX, etc., are transferred as undistributed credit and not an exact match.